Cecilia a solution-focused MCIPD qualified strategic HR professional with circa 20 years’ experience gained in multiple industries including financial services, legal, professional services, consulting, corporate functions, media, IT, real estate and recruitment.
Cecilia has developed and led business aligned people strategies across the entire employee life cycle for established recognisable brands such as Gartner (formerly CEB), PwC, Deloitte, Blue Arrow, Tate Gallery, Argus Media and Accenture.
Cecilia is passionate about Diversity and has delivered successful corporate diversity initiatives from design to effective delivery.
- Designing and launching of an innovative Respect & Inclusion and Wellbeing Ambassador role to improve the culture and engagement
- Leading Respect & Inclusion partnerships with external mentoring programmes with Diversity organisations such as Women Ahead, BITC and Empower.
- Internally raising awareness of mentoring programmes including facilitating safe space focus groups
- Collaborating MHFA UK to launch Mental Health First Aiders in the organisation
- Creating and launching a calendar of events for the Inclusion Diversity Equality and Advice (IDEA) forum to celebrate diverse cultures, nationalities and diversity groups.
- Working on Women in Leadership (WiL) recruitment initiatives
- Launching and facilitating Employee Representative Groups
Cecilia is known for her people-centric approach while constructively challenging and coaching business leaders through the change process. She is described as collaborative, commercial, pragmatic and a role model. Cecilia brings passion, energy and resilience to everything she does resulting on consistent exemplary performance which is resulted in her receiving internal accolades and firmwide recognition.